Social media is allowing recruiters to work faster, more effectively and with less time and money spent on finding candidates and advertising for opportunities. This is a major shift in how recruiters work all over the world.
With the help of social media tools and services we are able to reach more people than ever before, but at the same time be more focused on talking to just the very best of them instead of spending time on the masses. We can choose the most focused channels to reach only the very best individuals or to reach out to the greatest numbers of somehow relevant people. The job boards, recruitment agencies and headhunters are all equally feeling this change painfully in their daily work.
This training will help you not just to understand the change and the opportunities it brings, but to learn how these new tools and ways of working allow you to be more efficient in finding better candidates cheaper and faster or just to reach larger masses and build yourself a great employer brand that attracts the best applicants your way.
Main points you will learn in this training;
- Which social media services to use for which type of recruitment
- Which social media services to use for employer branding and which for direct recruitment
- Where to advertise jobs in social media
- How to leverage the free opportunities in social media
- How to get the most out of LinkedIn in recruitment
- How to avoid paying for many of the LinkedIn services and still effectively reach and engage the skilled individuals
Who should attend:
- Recruitment specialists, managers and directors
- HR personnel from assistants to HR directors
- Marketing and communications professionals wanting to learn the employer branding best practices